General conditions

General conditions

The lease takes place legally under the following terms and conditions:

The tenant declares that he will personally occupy the rented property, to live in it as “good family man” and to maintain it well. All devices are operating; complaints that are submitted more than 24 hours after arrival at the rented property will not be accepted. Repairs that are necessary as a result of damage caused by negligence or poor use of the rented property are at the expense of the tenant. The tenant also ensures that no nuisance is caused in the neighbourhood. The presence of animals in the accommodation is not allowed. Open fire is not allowed on the entire site. Smoking is prohibited in the entire château and on the pool terrace.

The rented property is rented furnished and is equipped with kitchen utensils, crockery, glasses, blankets and pillows. An inventory list is optionally available. If necessary, the lessor or his representative is entitled to charge an amount for (extra) cleaning of the rented property at the departure of the tenant, as well as an amount for the value of objects, furniture or materials that are broken, contaminated, destroyed or damaged and those objects that have been used during the rental other than for which they were intended, the price of cleaning soiled blankets, compensation for any damage to curtains, wallpaper, ceilings, carpets, rugs, windows, beds, etc.

The tenant indicates to be insured against the Civil Liability associated with rent (fire and water damage). In the event of non-insurance, the tenant is liable for the costs of the damage and the interest on these costs.

The lessor is obliged to insure the leased property and the lessee is obliged to notify the lessor within 24 hours in case of damage to the building and the outbuildings or associated buildings.

The tenant may not refuse the landlord access to the rented property if the landlord or his representative so requests.

For more information you can email us at: info@chateaudupommoy.com

Booking conditions

Renting the château:
Your booking is complete once we have received a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% you pay no later than 6 weeks before arrival.

In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded. In case of cancellation within 4 weeks before arrival or during the stay, the total rent is due.

A deposit of € 500 is required for the use of the château. We will reimburse this – after settlement with any damage – within two weeks after the end of your rental period.

Package deals:
Your booking is complete once we have received a 30% deposit. The remaining 50% you pay a maximum of 6 weeks before arrival.

In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded. In case of cancellation within 4 weeks before arrival or during the stay, the total amount for the package is due.

More information? Contact us: info@chateaudupommoy.com