Conversation en français – niveau intermédiaire (A2-B1)
Do you already have a basic knowledge of the French language? Do you want to practice yourself more in conducting conversations on daily topics in an authentic French environment? Do you want to gain more self-confidence in communication with French-speaking people? And learn more about French culture “en passant” in a quiet environment? Then this course is for you!
- five mornings with lessons by an experienced teacher (Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30) plus two afternoon activities
- conversation around themes from daily life
- playful, interactive work forms
- excursions in the authentic French-speaking environment: visit to market and culturally interesting villages, contact with local people
- lifelike assignments where you apply your knowledge and learn from each other
- use of current events
- grammar as support, focused on communication
- ample free time to explore or relax in the area
Are you living in France or are you considering taking that step? Would you like to talk more easily with French-speaking people in your area? Then this is also a suitable course week.
The course is given by Josée Boijens. Originally a French teacher, she now mainly works as a coach and trainer. In this week she shares her knowledge of and love for the French language and culture. She believes in communicative language education and immersion in an authentic French environment. Her approach is accessible and inviting, with a lot of attention for the individual participant.
Level: A2-B1. Are you unsure about your level? For a global indication of the levels, plan a free skype interview with Josée via email@example.com.
Course material is provided on site. Possible to bring: own teaching material, (digital) dictionary.
- The interactive French language course as described
- 6 nights in a large double room (based on two people per room; double or single bed of your choice), with private bathroom
- Use of bath and bed linen
- Use of the chateau’s facilities
- 3 meals a day (starting with dinner on Sunday; after breakfast on Saturday departure, you get a packed lunch), water, coffee and tea
- A suitable excursion
- Tourist tax
- travel to and from Le Pommoy
- other drinks
- personal expenses
Price of this package: € 895,- per person
Dates on request
Group size: minimum 8, maximum 14 participants
Contact and booking:
Telephone: 0031 6 281 449 52