General information

Rental prices:

You rent the château and surrounding garden with swimming pool in its entirety. The rental period is in peak season at least one week, from Sunday to Sunday.

Shorter period or separate room? Contact us: info@chateaudupommoy.com

Peak season 2019: 7 July – 31 August, 13 – 27 October, 22 December – 5 January
€ 3.900,- per week

Low season 2019: (all other weeks)
€3.250,- per week

 

Price includes:

  • Use of the château with fitted kitchen and garden
  • Parking on site for 7 cars
  • Use of bath linen, kitchen linen, bed linen
  • Final cleaning
  • Tourist tax

 

Check-in:
From 5 p.m.

Check-out:
until 10 a.m.

Facilities:

  • Quiet location and view
  • Garden with seating areas
  • 7 parking places on site
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Salon with sufficient seating
  • Separate dining room with crockery and cutlery
  • Kitchen with gas stove, fridge, freezer, oven and kitchen utensils
  • Scullery with dish washer
  • Rooms with comfortable beds and sofa beds or sleeping armchairs
  • Luxurious bathrooms
  • Use of bath and bed linen is always included
  • Final cleaning included
  • Laundry service
  • Waste service
  • All indoor spaces are non-smoking

Booking conditions

Renting the château:
To secure a booking you pay 30% of the rent. The remaining 70% you pay no later than 6 weeks before arrival.

In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded. In case of cancellation within 4 weeks before arrival or during the stay, the total rent is due.

A deposit of € 500 is required for the use of the château. We will reimburse this - after settlement with any damage - within two weeks after the end of your rental period.

Package offers:
To secure your booking we require a deposit of 50% with the reservation. The remaining 50% you pay a maximum of 6 weeks before arrival.

In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded. In case of cancellation within 4 weeks before arrival or during the stay, the total amount for the package is due.

More information? Contact us: info@chateaudupommoy.com